Join us at DSEI
The Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) exhibition is a world class military and private security event that showcases the latest technology in a wide range of industries.
As a market leader in defence and military secure communications and deployed networks, Spectra will be exhibiting SlingShot at stand S7-355 in the South Hall.
Spectra will be showcasing SlingShot and their latest cyber security solutions for data encryption and protection.
Why look at SlingShot at DSEI?
SlingShot is a system for Command & Control Beyond Line Of Sight Communications On The Move (C2 BLOS COTM) for in-service tactical radios.
Ideal for SOF, Expeditionary Forces, Defence Agencies, Border Control and Emergency Services, SlingShot securely enables in-service tactical radios with BLOS COTM for voice and data via a commercial satellite network.
Small and lightweight, the SlingShot system includes omni-directional antenna for communications at speed over tactical and strategic distances. No need to pause and locate a satellite or to use land or air repeaters, and available for dismounted and mounted personnel on land, sea or air, it has been described by users as “battle winning capability”.
We would like to introduce you to the system and explain how it would work to deliver your tactical communication requirements without the need to procure new radios and retrain radio operators.
Ideally your delegation will include a Comms specialist so you can fully explore the capabilities SlingShot offers for seamless mission planning, wide area deployments, tracking, anti-drug and terrorist operations, with interoperability across multiple agencies.
Win a Withings Activité Steel
To mark DSEI, Spectra are pleased to announce that attendees to SlingShot’s stand will be entered into a prize draw with a chance to a Withing’s Activité Steel smart watch. Much like Spectra’s products, the Activité Steel is high tech whilst remaining robust.
To be in with a chance to win, please register your details below* :
* By registering your details you consent to be contacted by Spectra Group (UK) and to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter and supplier of the competition is Spectra Group (UK) Ltd., whose registered office is at Dean Pool, Kingstone HR2 9ES.
2. Employees of Spectra Group (UK) Ltd., their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Multiple entries are permitted as long as they fall within the spirit of the draw, though fraudulent or suspect entries will be rejected without notice.
5. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The winner will be notified by email or social media within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The competition is soley organised by Spectra Group (UK) Ltd., and is not affliliated with any manufacturer or social network listed, nor any other party.
8. The promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of competition winners.
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.